Wednesday, December 1, 2021

welcome




Welcome!

My gang and I are so happy that you're here!



Thank you for joining Jane's Doodles Digi DT!
It was torture choosing. I had to get my husband involved. Lol.

I've been getting messages for a while asking if I will be adding digital stamps to the shop. I've been thinking about it for a while and decided to just give it a try and see how it goes. I personally love digital stamps. They are cheaper, take up less space, instant delivery (no stalking the postman) and you can resize it. But there are also some cons, it's limited to what you can do with it (as far as techniques), you have to have a printer and for me, the only con is people 'sharing' the digi's. I can track who's using my digi's (through the shop) so I do have a little control on who actually bought it or was 'given' it to.

Here are all the members. :)



I don't mind you using dies, stencils, embellishments just as long as the 'stamps' are mine. You can also use sentiment dies.

I will upload the schedule on the sidebar. Please upload your card here on the private DT blog the latest the day before you are scheduled. I will then post it on the Jane's Doodles blog. You too can share your card on the day you are scheduled. If there is a problem with your date or if life gets in the way (as it does) I just ask you to please give me notice that you don't have your card ready as soon as possible. I don't want this to be a stressful term. Any questions you have please ask, you are never a bother.

All of you who could make a card for Monday (Dec.6), make sure to upload your cards here on the private blog on Sunday (the latest) so I can then post them on the main JD blog on Monday.

I can't wait to see your creations and I hope my drawings bring you joy.

xo 

7 comments:

  1. Got it ! Thanks Jane for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the amazing opportunity :) The platform seems straight forward and I will get cracking on with a card for Monday :) And a big hello to the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be part of this awesome team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone,
    Thanks such for the opportunity. Looking forward to see all the fabulous creations and get to know everyone😊
    Thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be part of this great team!!. I'm sure that we will be having a lot of fun together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everybody!! sorry I'm not familiar using the blog, so if someone could let me know how I can upload the photo of the card thata I make for 6th December?. Thank you so much in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone! Just now figured out this blog, lol
    Bear with me, as I only worked with Dropbox in my DTs so far. So happy to be part of this amazing team and a warm big hello to everyone! Xx
    Thank you for the opportunity Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

Nancy - December 14th